VAN ALKEMADELAAN 838, The Hague. (area: Duttendel/Benoordenhout)
Lovely, very light spacious unfurnished four room apartment with two balconies (morning and afternoon sun!) on the fourth floor with a fantastic view on the dunes and woods. Nearby ICC, Shell, Embassies etc.
Quick and easy access to public transport, shops and main roads and beach. The dunes are just across the street!
Good free parking facilities.
Shared entrance, elevator/stairs to fourth floor, entrance to the apartment, hallway, spacious living (approx. 6.35x 4.00m),
lovely dining room (approx. 5.05 x 3.05m) with direct access to the modern kitchen and balcony. Original wooden parquet floor throughout the apartment. Master bedroom (approx. 4.10 x 3.45m) with wardrobe. Good sized second double bedroom with access to sunny balcony, modern bathroom with bath/shower, and double washbasin and design radiator. Separate toilet with washbasin.
Separate dry storage room in basement.
– Very well located with beautiful views.
– Two spacious bedrooms and two balconies.
– 5 minutes by car to Statenkwartier and Hoytemastraat.
– Wooden floors throughout the apartment.
– Elevator and Extra dry storage in basement.
– Central heating system. Pre-payment central heating Euro 80,- per month.
– Gas and electricity costs are not included.
– Including service costs.
– NO FURNITURE except wardrobe bedroom.
Worth a visit!